Study at UniSey for the University of London Bachelor of Laws (LLB), a degree of international standing at a fully accredited institution with a young but growing tradition of success and excellence.
This programme is for you if you want to:
- obtain an LLB degree of international standing which has provided the first step on a career path for thousands of practising lawyers worldwide;
- develop a critical awareness of the common law legal tradition and be able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills in a range of legal and non-legal settings; and
- enhance key skills in communication, information literacy, analysis and argument.
If you intend to practice as an attorney, barrister or solicitor in Seychelles or in the UK, UniSey offers the UOL LLB Standard Entry Route Qualifying Law Degree.
The Laws Programme is committed to the following:
- Offering expert guidance in law. Our study materials are informed by current research and scholarship and engage with contemporary legal issues. Our academic staff is highly qualified to enable you to succeed.
- Providing a wealth of resources. With the University of London Online Library and Laws Virtual Learning Environment, you have a resource-rich learning environment in which to develop your legal research skills.
- Promoting independent learning. We support you in developing your capacity to manage your own learning.
By studying with us, you will:
- acquire knowledge and understanding of the foundation subjects of Common Law;
- learn to analyse and critically evaluate legal and non-legal primary and secondary materials;
- develop critical awareness. You will learn how to stand back and consider the ‘bigger picture’, developing an awareness of the context of law, nationally and globally.
Download the LLB PROSPECTUS 2016-2017