The World is more dynamic than ever before. The workplace practices need to evolve to keep up with this dynamism. This can be facilitated by the workforce acquiring new skills and knowledge to meet the change. There is a need for the University to keep evolving in order to provide our students with training programmes which are relevant for the 21st Century.
We are delighted to launch our ever evolving Faculty, which will champion enterprise and professional development. The Faculty will continue to conduct its business under its brand name The Guy Morel institute. The vision of the institute is to create excellence in lifelong education through a uniquely-designed learning experience that equips students for the fast changing world.
The institute will continue to offer a vast selection of training programme for individuals to hone their skills and stay current and relevant. Over 10,000 professionals benefit annually from these programmes and we aspire to increase this number in the foreseeable future.
The institute will continue to offer research and consultancy services. We will continue to strengthen the collaboration with other UniSey Faculties and our many external partners.
We are ready to take our Faculty to the next level!
Mrs Shella Mohideen
Why Choose Us?
- Is situated in an attractive, natural and quiet location close to the institute of the capital, Victoria.
- Offers a wide range of courses for in-service, professional development.
- Is a well-known training center for both the public and private sectors.
- Offers a range of full and part-time management courses at Diploma and Certificate levels.
- Offers a wide range of short courses.
- Offers international programmes in Financial Services and Banking, ACCA qualifications and Association of Business Executives qualifications.
- Conducts workshops and computer- based exams.
- Is an accredited exam institute for international programmes.
- Offers short-term as well as long-term professional courses in business, accounting, management, human resources, public relations, marketing and sales.
- Provides customized in-house training for clients, and undertakes consultancy and market research.
- Is home of the prestigious MA programme for Seychelles Young Leaders.
- Offers flexible learning and teaching modes.
- Provides a fully equipped library with a collection of approximately 3,000 volumes related to the courses on offer.
- Has a reference and study section with PCs and internet facilities where users can gain access to online materials.
- Has a cafeteria with comfortable seating and other facilities and a wide selection of beverages and snacks as well as hot meals.
- Has fully equipped, air-conditioned classrooms.
- Offers a room rentals facility.