University of Seychelles Programme
The Diploma in District Administration aims to equip candidates with techniques and capacity to administer
public enterprises and to apply the knowledge acquired in dealing with day to day administrative aspects of their communities.
Candidates with at least two subjects with grades ranging from A to D at Cambridge Level or equivalent.
- Candidates with any NQF level 4 accredited certificate with 2 years continuous work experience in a relevant
- field of work at supervisory level, or
- Mature candidates with any NQF level 3 accredited certificate with 6 years continuous work experience in a supervisory / team leader position, in a relevant field of work, or
- Mature candidates with three IGCSEs, (inclusive of Mathematics & English) at minimum grade C, with 6
- years continuous work experience in a supervisory / team leader position in a relevant field of work.
The programme is designed for persons working or aspiring to work as District Administrators and/or persons wishing to gain a broad understanding of community development and public administration.
Length: Three years
Format: 10 modules and a dissertation of 12,000 words