Become a regional leader in providing high quality education and research in the area of Information and computer technology and engineering.
Producing quality graduates trained in the latest tools and technologies by imparting in-depth knowledge to the students, facilitating research activities and provide to the ever changing industrial requirements and public needs.
The values of the Department, which we share, guide our decisions and behaviour. They are:
- Academic excellence and freedom
- Mutual respect and human dignity
- Diversity of thought, culture, gender, and ethnicity
- Personal and institutional responsibility and accountability
- Shared governance
- A sense of community
- Sensitivity to work-life concerns
- Civic responsibility.