This is where all the payments and financial arrangements between students and UniSey are made.
For all cash payments for tuition fees, exam re-sits or other type of payments, the Finance Section is open on Thursdays, from 9am to 12noon and 1pm to 2pm.
In order to minimize cash transactions, students are encouraged to do a bank transfer via our Nouvobanq account:
Bank Account Details
Account Name: University of Seychelles
Account No.: 01002038225006
Bank: Nouvobanq, Seychelles
Branch: Victoria House, Mahe
Swift Code: NOVHSCSC
Steps on conducting a bank transfer:
- Do the transfer.
- Ensure that your name and programme of study are stated whilst making the bank transfer for ease of reference.
- After the transfer, provide the bank receipt (either a scan or a hard copy) to the Finance Section.
- Finance Section will issue you with a receipt, as acknowledgement of payment.
- Students with a Government Scholarship from ANHRD should ensure that they sign their Bond prior to starting their studies.
- Students from Government bodies, Parastatal and Private companies are invoiced accordingly.
- Self-funded students are offered a flexible payment plan and the option, to either pay in full or by instalment, through the signing of a payment plan with UniSey.
In case of any eventualities and payment cannot be done, students are advised to alert the Finance Section in writing for a decision to be taken.
All exam, re-sit of exam and repeating module (s) payments are to be made two weeks before the start or deadline.
Once an invoice is issued, it is the responsibility of the individual to settle it before the due date and the Finance Section should be informed of any non-compliance of payment within the due date.