Applications should be submitted well in advance of the application deadline.
For all applications, there is a non-refundable application processing fee of USD 75. For University of London programmes, there is an additional non-refundable application processing fee of USD 205.
Payments should be made by bank transfer as follows:
Account Name: University of Seychelles
Account Number: 01002038225006
Bank: Nouvobanq, Seychelles
Branch: Victoria House, Mahé
Swift Code: NOVHSCSC
The following steps should then be followed when submitting your application:
- Complete the application form and send a scanned copy, along with scanned copies of the documents listed below, to email@example.com
- Send by mail a hard copy of the application form and originals or certified copies of the documents listed below to:
Student Registration & Admission Office
University of Seychelles
P.O. Box 1348
The following documents must be submitted along with your application form. Any applications with missing documents will not be processed. Official documents not in the English language must be accompanied by an English translation issued by a school official or by a translation agency that is accredited in the country of origin.
- Proof of payment of application fee.
- Original academic certificates (or certified copies)
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph. If you do not have a passport, you can submit a copy of another identity document. However, you should make sure that you apply for a passport in time to travel to Seychelles.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of English language proficiency.