All international students wishing to study in Seychelles must obtain a visa (referred to as a Student Permit) before travelling to Seychelles.
Fill in the Student Permit Application Form and submit the completed forms and application documents below to:
P.O. Box 1348
The following documents must accompany your completed Student Permit application form:
- Proof of acceptance on a UniSey programme of study
- Proof that you have enough money to pay your tuition fees and to support yourself whilst living in Seychelles. Download the Certificate of Finances Form for International Students.
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of payment of fee for Student Permit
Student Permits are valid for the duration of the academic programme. Holders of Student Permits are not allowed to take up any work in Seychelles, either paid or unpaid.