“External users” are defined as those users who gain access to the UniSey library services facilities on a basis OTHER THAN their membership of the UniSey Community. The UniSey Community includes UniSey students, full-time and part-time staff.
To qualify for External User membership a person must belong to one of the following categories and will be registered at the Anse Royale campus library.
- Individuals pursuing scholarly research.
- Students and academic members from other institutions.
- Corporate members. Corporate membership is a membership paid by organisation for their staff to use library facilities.
Library Services for External Users
External Users will have full access to the university library after payment of the membership fee. All external users are required to comply with the Library Policy and Procedures.
For those who wish to consult Library materials or seek information sources are requested to contact the library staff for permission as follows:
- Clearly describe materials and information required.
- Make an appointment within the opening hours with the Library staff.
|Individual Membership||Per month||*SCR 250.00|
|Corporate Membership||Per year||SCR 7,200.00|